Monday, October 25, 2010

Why do I use cloth?

I love my cloth diapers!  I have no problems doing cloth diaper laundry two or three times a week.

Why?  It's really very simple.

It's better for the environment...better for my son's bottom, better for my wallet (most of the time), and really, they're just super cute!

I have used many different brands; Bum Genius, Fuzzibunz, Sweet Pea, Kushies, Kawaii, Motherease, Applecheeks, Rumparooz, Blueberry and Little Prints.  I will be posting a review of each type of cloth diaper, so check back often!

New Mama Thinks..

1 comment:

  1. I've used a few myself and love them.
    My addiction of shopping for makeup has been replaced with cloth diapers.
    What's not to love about them?
    Yep, they are super cute!
    Thinking of those chemicals next to Charlies bit's make me squirm!

    ReplyDelete